what to expect at DBC
If its your first time at Dorrisville Baptist Church (DBC), you are our honored guest. We may do church a little different than other places, so here is a little bit of what to expect:
- Our worship service is about 65 minutes.
- We normally highlighted upcoming events at DBC soon as people arrive so everyone knows about communty events as well as activities planned for children, youth and adults.
- We like to begin with two or three songs, perhaps a choir special or soloist will also share a musical selection and then our Senior Pastor Dewayne Taylor will give a message from the Bible.
- Dress is casual, so be yourself!
- Our greeters and Welcome Desk volunteers will help you find where you need to go.
- During our service time, we also provide learning opportunites for preschoolers located in our children's wing.
- Plan to arrive early and stop by our coffee bar located near our Welcome Center and visit with some of our church family!